Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mental Health Day

That's what I took off from work today- spent all of it in the studio, finishing my IT! piece.  It will post tomorrow at 7 am.

The rest of the day was spent downloading my CD's to this laptop.  I have finally joined the rest of the world and bought an iPod Touch.  I figure I can use it for my calendar, since my work phone is due for an upgrade and I won't be replacing it with a smart phone like I have now.

I bought an 8 gig Touch- plenty of room, I figured, and besides, it's what I had the budget for.  Today I learned how much music I have in CD's- almost 6.5 gigs.  And I am not a music junkie!  I have wide-ranging tastes, but I don't buy a lot.  How can I have so much???

I have another quilt project to work on this weekend, and some onesies to dye for a friend.  So I'll be spending more therapy time in the studio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

Judy said...

let me know how you like the touch...sounds great

hope you enjoyed your day!

xo