Monday, October 31, 2011

Orlando

We did make it to Orlando on Sunday- Michelle was feeling much better.  We met my sister at her timeshare, then decided to head out to some outlet malls.  I won't bore you with the details, other than I scored some shoes and a few clothing items at Coldwater Creek.  I now know that Orlando is a place I don't need to visit again- it is definitely for the tourists.

After eating a late lunch, we took Carol back to her digs.  The rest of us decided to hit Disney Main Street before heading home to Tampa.  That's about the only time I took photos during the day!!

I saw amazing creations with Legos--




We walked and enjoyed the music and the lights--


We posed in front of the Irish pub--


Sean tried to get Michelle to sit on top of the pumpkin, but she would have no part of that.


Marly and Michelle had fun with this mime artist- he moved around depending on what the people in front of him did.

And that was our day ih Orlando.  Fun, but don't know that I have any great yen to return there.

2 comments:

Judy said...

those Legos are amazing!

great pics.....thanks for sharing!

xo

Vacation Vicky said...

This was great to rread